The History of Fiamma


Charles Pozzi and John-David Pozzi,
Managing Directors of Fiamma Spa
Fiamma is known worldwide as a pioneer and leading company in manufacturing technical accessories for the recreational vehicle market.
Fiamma has more than 100 patents registered in Europe, USA, Japan and Taiwan. The headquarters in Cardano al Campo focuses on product design and worldwide distribution. In addition there are eight manufacturing facilities where product improvements, technology innovation and new production processes are constantly implemented. The Fiamma catalog is translated into 11 languages including Chinese, Japanese and Russian.

2015

Fiamma celebrates 70 years of activity.

2012

John-David Pozzi (since 2008) and Charles Pozzi are collaborating in the function of Managing Directors of Fiamma Spa.

2005

Inauguration of Fiamma Service, the completely automated distribution center of spare parts.

2003

Fiamma opens new departments with high tech equipment thereby increasing production capacity by 40%.

2002

Fiamma receives the ISO 9001 certification for its new and state-of-the art factory located in Cardano al Campo.

1996

Fiamma receives the ISO 9002 certification.

1987

Fiamma expands into the Japanese market to become the leading manufacturer of accessories for recreational vehicles.

1984

Fiamma creates the International Motorhome Club to strengthen the relationship between the company and its end-users. Fiamma becomes the first company in this market to get the TUV-GS (German Quality Control) for its awnings.

1980

Fiamma starts its operation in the American market and becomes a leader in the production of awnings for Class B Motorhomes.

1973

Fiamma is the first company to introduce to the European market a complete range of products of superior quality for Motorhomes and Trailers

1945

Fiamma is founded by Norma and Arnaldo Pozzi. The name Fiamma, which means "flame" in Italian, is also the name of the first aluminum gas stove for camping.